£16900 - £20800 per annum
Part Time Opportunity
Opportunity to join a progressive industrial manufacturing company based in Pyle. Be part of a world leading company in their field. The company has been in operation in South Wales for over 70 years and is now part of a larger international group.
You will be responsible for all internal aspects of health and safety and environment as well as managing the ISO quality system. The site is relatively small but will cover all aspects of SHEQ administration. The position will require 20-25 hours per week and hours / days worked are highly negotiable to suit the successful applicant.
Quality duties will include:
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) ensuring all ISO documentation is up to date, is reviewed in a timely manner, and is issued to all relevant personnel
- Working with ISO quality Systems 9001, 14001, 18001
- Lead the internal audit programme and ensure all required internal audits are completed and all actions are closed out
- Prepare and assist site for annual external audit visit
- Raise Non-conformance and Corrective Action reports in companies NCR system and follow up with investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Transition customer complaints into Group CRAM system.
- Drive future transition of companies IMS into Group Management System Europe
Health & Safety duties include:
- Drive H&S on company site, liaising with site management and all departments
- Ensure any, and all, accident and incident investigations are driven to conclusion and closed out
- Maintain CoSHH and Risk Assessment logs and ensure these are reviewed appropriately
- Ensure health checks for new employees are completed and that bi-annual health checks for employees are conducted
- Ensure bi-annual dust and noise surveys are conducted and results actioned
Environment duties will include:
- Maintain system for recording site effluent results and prepare for quarterly/annual reporting into Group systems
- Maintain system for recording and reporting the results required by Natural Resources Wales to fulfil our permit requirements
- Create system for recording (daily) site dust outputs and prepare for quarterly/annual reporting into Group systems
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience of SHEQ Administration is essential
- Qualifications in both safety and internal auditing
- Appropriate knowledge and experience with ISO systems, complaint handling, accident investigations, document control and root cause analysis is desirable
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- ABle to work well at all levels within the company
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database functionality
- A self motivated team player
Rare opportunity to secure a part time role in the SHEQ arena, offering a good rate of pay £13 - £16 per hour. You can choose if you would like to work part-time Monday to Friday or just come in for a few days a week.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.