Up to £15.10 per hour
This well established organisation design and manufacture products for the Oil, Gas and Power industries and are currently looking for additional staff.
Based in Swansea they offer their employees excellent facilities and remuneration.
This is a temporary role initially for 3 months with the possibility of further extension on a month by month basis. Hours are Monday - Thursday 07-30 - 16:30 Friday 07:30 - 12:30.
Duties will include:
- Working with Carbon steel beams, channel and RSA
- Completing full penetration butt welds, down hand and vertical fillet welds
- Working to high tolerance quality specifications
- Working to schedules with minimum supervision
The successful applicant will have the following qualification, experience and attributes:
- Time served apprenticeship
- Qualifications in accordance with NVQ 2/3 or equivalent OR extensive proven experience
- Previously coded to BS EN 9606 or 287
- Able to work to high tolerance quality specifications to meet NDE requirements
- Proven track record
- Able to work with minimum supervision
An excellent hourly rate is on offer. If this role suits your experience but you are out of area further assistance with petrol or accommodation and food allowance is on offer. Great company to work for.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.