Onsite Account Manager
£22000 - £24000 per annum
Work Wales are one of the leading recruitment agencies in South & West Wales, having built a reputation for a clear, honest and open approach to recruitment for the past 15 years.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to begin their recruitment career with us and to develop and grow. As a result of a recent new contract acquisition, we are seeking to appoint an On-site Account Manager, where full training will be provided. The ideal candidate will need to possess excellent organisational and communication skills, and be able to switch focus and react quickly to client and candidate requests. We are looking for a candidate with a real desire to be successful and to progress in their recruitment career.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring full delivery of the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Develop and implement recruitment campaigns and strategies
- Manage a pool of circa 100+ candidates
- Conduct interviews and manage the entire candidate experience
- Undertake onboarding activities with new candidates
- Liaise with client contact regarding recruitment requirements, candidate absences, etc.
- Manage and report on KPIs
- Ensure all relevant legislation is adhered to
The successful candidate will need:
- A Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
- To be computer literate with knowledge of all office programs
- The ability to speak Romanian or Polish would be advantageous due to the candidate pool we work with
- Confidence to work independently
- Flexibility - working hours will vary from 6am - 6pm and include some weekend work
As well as receiving a competitive salary package, you will also receive the following benefits:
From day 1:
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Company events
After passing probation
- A 4-day working week (with no loss of income)
- A generous performance related commission package
- On-going training and promotion opportunities
For more information about this role, or a confidential chat, please contact Ryan on 01792 477340.