Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £18550.00 per annum
Opportunity to work for a company specialising in mineral salts and other specialist chemical based products. A well established company with a constant focus on product excellence and an ongoing commitment to their clients. Boasting an incredibly stable management team, current team has been at the helm for the past 30 years.
Work as part of the sales team, offering administrative support in this permanent role. Hours of work are Monday to Friday either 8:30-16:30 or 9:00- 17:00. Duties include the following;
- Order entry onto SAGE 200 computer system
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Communication with freight forwarders
- Screening inbound calls
- General office duties as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes;
- Previous administration experience - Essential
- Data capturing experience
- Ideally familiar with SAGE 200 or a similar system
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Customer service orientated
- Solid attention to detail
Opportunity to be a part a vibrant team. Stable permanent role, offering a good salary.
For full details contact Sarah Bastin at Work Wales for a confidential conversation.