Administration Support Officer
£8.91 - £9.91 per hour
The main purpose of the Administrative Support Officer's role is to provide administrative support for the Director of Digital Services. This will include overseeing the Information Technology & Systems financial administrative processes including but not limited to, processing quote requests from our IT Service Desk system, creating purchase orders, supplier/internal engagement and the management of the financial digital records.
The role will also provide committee/meeting secretarial support, including planning of scheduled meetings, supporting the relevant chairs when needed, as well as attending in person to take minutes and sharing resulting action points.
As well as the financial administrative elements of the role, the post holder will also be responsible for maintaining the Universities mobile phone inventory and for collating and disseminating Information Technology & Systems communications in various forms such as Staff/Student bulletins and Status Hub updates.
- Overseeing the Financial administrative processes including coordinating the input of finance orders onto Universities Finance system and relevant budget sheets
- Organise and manage the storage of purchase orders and supporting digital documentation
- Processing IT quote requests from our IT Service Desk system
- To coordinate and disseminate communication on behalf of Digital Services via a number of existing communication channels
- Organising committee's and meetings, including in-meeting secretarial support
- Oversee the maintenance of the Universities Mobile phone inventory