£8.91 - £11.00 per hour
Work Wales are currently looking for a number of experienced production operatives to work with one of our newest clients based in Haverfordwest.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A flexible approach to tasks and duties, as well as shifts
- Professional attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working in food manufacturing
- Knowledge of hygiene standards in food manufacturing
- To run various production machines
- To carry out and complete production paperwork
- To carry out various QA checks to ensure the right first-time quality
- To ensure the right GMP is maintained at all times
- To maintain personal hygiene standards and follow all relevant instructions
- To understand adhere to and maintain a high level of food safety & health and safety including fire safety
- To report any non-conformities immediately
- To stack products correctly to be put on the palletiser
- To perform other general depot duties as required
This is a temporary, full-time position with a potential to become permanent.
The shifts available are:
Monday to Saturday
If you think you're the right candidate, please APPLY or contact Nia on 01792 477340.