Central Services Administrator
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
£20000 - £22000 PA
This high-tech company specializing in the design, manufacture, installation and operation of electro-based water-treatment products is currently growing and looking to hire an administrator to assist within the project and finance divisions. A dynamic organisation who are expanding globally and have an enviable reputation within their industry.
The purpose of the role is to provide support the central services division of the company. This includes FInance, Project Management, Purchasing and HR.
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 08:30-17:00 Friday 08:30 - 14:00
Duties will include:
- Support all areas of the Central Services Team with their administration function, mainly Finance and Projects but some work for Purchasing & HR
- Assisting with administration tasks across the various teams, including but not limited to answering calls, filing, orders and contracts, dealing with queries from suppliers and customers and dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Managing and Updating Online dashboards
- Manage incoming work requests and direct them to the relevant departments within Central Services
- Assist with arranging travel and accommodation across the various teams. E.g. booking flights, arranging visas etc.
- Record keeping
- Document control and management
The successful applicant will have the following skills experience and attributes:
- Previous administration experience essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages (especially excel, word, SharePoint, Access and email)
- Highly numerate and literate
- Full UK drivers' licence
- Right to remain and work in UK
- Degree or qualification in relevant field or discipline an advantage
- Experience with using Monday.com and Assetspire software would be an advantage
- Ability to travel internationally if required (very occasional)
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Good attention to detail
- A team player with a positive outlook
Perfect opportunity to join a company that growing from strength to strength. The role is busy and varied with a good level or responsibility. Package is excellent as is the positive working environment. For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.