Senior Construction / Project Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Operations Manager - Construction
£50000 - £60000 PA
Opportunity to join an expanding organisation specialising in the Façade sector of the construction industry. Their projects are mainly in the South of the UK working on commercial and large multi occupancy residential buildings. Their offices offer a positive and productive working environment with a friendly cohesive team.
Working from the Bridgend office this is a full time, permanent role Mon - Thur 9AM - 5PM and Fri 9AM - 4PM.
- Plan and co-ordinate projects from start to finish, including organising the schedule of work, costings and valuations
- Liaise with the Contracts Managers and installers
- Manage the operational teams, supervisors, the labour force, sub-contractors, checking materials and overseeing quality control
- Communicate with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors
- Problem solving
- Health & Safety, including site audits
- Check design drawings, documents
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
The following experience and attributes are required:
- Proven track record in construction management within the facade sector
- HNC or similar preferred
- Strong communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent planning, resilience and problem-solving skills
- Able to make decisions under pressure and strong attention to detail
- An awareness of Health & Safety procedures and legislation
- Sound commercial awareness and excellent computer skills
- A team player with a positive and energetic work style
This is a new position with long term development potential and excellent remuneration. For more information contact Kim at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.