Neath, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £18720 per annum
My client is a fast-growing online auction company and have an exciting opportunity to hire a Sales Administrator. You will be contributing to generating sales via business to business calls, maintaining good customer relationships and be able to place items for auction.
This position is based in Neath, you will be responsible for general administration duties and sales. Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00AM to 17:00PM.
As a sales administrator your key duties will be:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about my clients' services
- Provide information on the company and services offered
- Can undertake Business to Business calls, ask open-ended questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information via company database
- Process sales instructions accurately
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep accurate records of all calls and sales and note all relevant information
- Direct any queries to management as and when required
Requirements, the successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and qualities:
- Good knowledge of relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Gmail, Photoshop etc
- Ability to learn about the services provided and be able to explain clearly and easily to the customer
- Good communication and people skills
- Resilient and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills and ability to resolve situations
- Excellent telephone manner
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
In return you will receive full training, on site parking, casual dress code and company events. You will work in a positive friendly environment. For more information contact Sarah at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.