Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable plus excellent benefits
£30000 - £35000 Highly Negotiable
Opportunity to join a national leading managed service provider, specialising in manned and unmanned vehicle hire, plant and transport solutions, focusing on safety and service.
They pride themselves on fostering a great working environment, if you're passionate about doing great things in a fast-moving industry, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a full time permanent position working 40 Hours per Week - Monday to Friday and some weekend work may be required from time to time. The pay is highly negotiable dependent on experience and skills. duties will include:
- Working on a wide range of Heavy Goods Vehicles
- Servicing and general maintenance
- Minor and major repair work
- Complete job cards with accurate detail of work completed
- Provide excellent customer service and levels of professionalism
- Must have a recognised HGV apprenticeship or time served
- Fully skilled in all aspects of HGV repairs and maintenance
- Ability to work to a high standard both independently and as part of a multi-disciplined team within a busy workshop environment
- Demonstrate a positive safety culture at all times
- Work effectively as a member of the team
- Promoting high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Full Driving Licence
- Heavy goods licence is preferred but not essential
The salary is highly negotiable dependant on your experience and an excellent range of benefits are on offer including, company pension, Salary Sacrifice Programmes, Learning & Development Tools, 24/7 Confidential Support Helpline, Structured Counselling Sessions, Aura Mindfulness app, Company Birthday Box along with 250+ discounts to include, Instore, Restaurants, Gym Membership and more, as well as a free perk each week.
Excellent opportunity, great company and outstanding benefits. For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion.