£8.92 - £9.81 per hour
A well established manufacturing company based in Swansea require a Press operator to start on an ongoing temporary to possible permanent contract.
The efficient operation of all power presses to manufacture quality products using the equipment provided in a safe manner to satisfy our customer's delivery schedules.
- Operate a Press setter
- Ensure the quality of all production.
- Adjusting machine settings to maintain process to specification
- Carry out Process monitoring checks using Statistical Process Control techniques
- Consistently satisfy and exceed production targets.
- Ensure the maintenance of all Health & Safety standards.
- Follow closely all the relevant Work Procedures.
- Ensure the safety and productivity of the workstation is maintained.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the company through continuous improvement.
- Analytical & diagnostic
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Able to work in teams
- Physically fit
- Numerate and able to write reports
- Good communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to work unsupervised
- Good mechanical and engineering knowledge
- Operated a Press machine previously
- Health and Safety issues and Codes of practice relevant to the industry
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV using the apply link on this page. We will then be able to follow this up with a phone call to suitable applicants.
Work Wales is a Welsh recruitment agency based in Swansea. We specialise in temporary or permanent recruitment, in numerous industries from production to managerial; with unparalleled dedication to both candidates and clients, we are passionately committed to becoming the most successful Welsh recruitment agency.