Up to £12.50 per hour
Work Wales are partnering with our client to deliver a large warehouse refurbishment project in Swansea, and are looking to recruit an Inventory Manager as a key appointment for the project.
The Key Responsibilities of the Inventory Manager will involve the management of inbound materials, allocating space and the material movement to production and dispatch.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
* Management of the Goods In functions, aligning space and resource against the requirements of the business and operation.
* Ensure that inbound deliveries are scheduled in collaboration with the purchasing team
* Ensure that stock items are logged in and put away to timescales.
* Responsibility for stock accuracy, investigation and remedy of discrepancies.
* Storage space efficiency and design to drive operational efficiency.
* Supervisory leadership experience and background to manage a small stock / inventory team.
* Manage the Goods-In delivery schedule
* Inbound Quality Control
* Put away stock in a timely manner
* Space efficiency and consolidation
The Successful Applicant
* Relevant experience in a fast-moving environment with Stock Management and Inventory experience
* Understanding of linked operations such as Purchasing and Manufacturing.
* Good communication and IT skills.
* Be receptive to fast moving, challenging and rapidly changing and expanding operations.
* Ability to multi-task and constantly reappraise timescales and priorities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ryan on 01792 477340.