£21000 - £25000 per annum + Plus Benefits
£21000-£25000 Plus benefits
With offices based in Cardiff this dynamic organisation are looking for a permanent Web Designer to join their busy, fun team. The team are all passionate about their work and seek a like minded individual to bring their artistic flair to the organisation.
In this position you will be focussed on creating websites. You will be able to spend your time creatively as the role does not involve generating proposals or sales etc. This is a full time position with a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Using WordPress to create exciting websites to meet the clients needs
- Working on new projects
- Showing clients how to operate and work their website
- Providing ongoing customer feedback
- Handling a diverse workload from standard brochure websites through to e-commerce stores
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- In-depth knowledge and experience using WordPro
- A creative flair and able to turn new ideas into beautiful websites
- A proven track record in website design
- Passionate about your work
- A fun loving team player
- Must enjoy a challenge
- A flexible person able to adapt to changing requirements and tasks
- Confident with client communication
- Keen to work in a busy vibrant team
This is a job like no other, working in a fun environment where the team work hard but do not forget to enjoy what they do - Every Day! A solid salary is on offer for the role along with free parking, gym membership and a yearly bonus.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.