Neath, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £45000 per annum
£45,000 P/A Dependent on Experience
My client has built a strong reputation in the market as a quality British manufacturer supplying the UK and worldwide, they truly believe in going the extra mile for their customers. My client's product range is at the cutting edge of parcel and logistics management. This is an amazing opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to the team and influence the sector. Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Sales Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Strategic planning is a key part of this job. The main purpose of the role is to develop and deliver strategies for growth to ensure the team are effectively maximising on all opportunities in each sector within the UK and international markets. You'll be managing multiple teams including technical sales and business development, while working alongside the Commercial manager, and Marketing Manager. You will be a 'people's person', a natural organiser with vast experience and skills in sales.
- Looking at the whole product range and the market, a clear strategy must be created and executed that is fully driven and implemented successfully in conjunction with other Dept's
- Identify product gaps in the market and new opportunities to develop. Present and discuss with Senior management
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a company's customer base and solidify its presence
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and to be able to inform others
- The execution of the plan involves delegation and development of people - excellent people skills and splitting tasks and accountabilities to achieve the department goals is fundamental, with an emphasis in training, empowerment, morale, and motivation
- Motivate the team to perform and strive proactively to achieve company goals in multiple sectors to ensure the pipeline of work and penetration into the market continually grows
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are SMART and met by self and the support team
Requirements, the successful applicant will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent previous sales experience, success in a target driven environment
- Excellent Communication - professional, measured, and constructive - written and verbal and use of Digital platforms
- Reporting experience -able to deliver highly effective reports generated and analysis of data to ensure tasks are executed thoroughly
- Tenacity, be a positive and collaborative manager with a real drive to succeed
- Approachable, friendly, highly professional, and efficient.
In return you will be joining a high growth company that offers a supportive and collaborative work environment. To hear more please reach out to Sarah at Work Wales