Team Leader / Supervisor
£8.91 - £9.91 per hour
Are you looking to work with an award-winning agency, who places their
candidates at the forefront of everything they do?
Work Wales has an exciting opportunity to work on a refurbishment project for a large retailer in the Swansea area. We are currently looking to recruit a Project Supervisor/Team Leader on a contract basis. The successful candidate will have prior experience in a similar role and have a background in shopfitting/furniture assembly.
- Supervise and support a small team of staff to ensure work is completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Be able to 'think outside the box' when faced with obstacles.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- Reporting directly to the project manager on the progress of the work.
- Prior experience in a similar role is essential.
- Able to motivate and encourage staff to complete work within set time
- Able to adapt to changes in requirements and the scope of the work to be completed.
- Experience of leading a team of semi-skilled and non-skilled staff.
- Be proactive and willing to provide hands-on support where needed.
- Must hold a current CSCS card
This is a full-time position, with the project initially set to run until the end of November, but there is potential for the scope of the work to be expanded until the end of year and in to 2022.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Nia on 01792 477340.
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 04/10/2021