£22000 - £26000 per annum
Job Title: Warehouse Lead
Main purpose of job: Lead Goods out team and ensure all goods inward is unloaded, quality checked and booked in, perform inventory checks, and keep a place for everything and everything in its place
Main tasks of job:
- Ensure all stock holding areas are organised and there is a place for everything and everything in its place
- Ensure condition of deliveries meets our Quality standards.
- Ensure all relevant delivery notes are available prior to accepting goods.
- Unload all goods inwards and book into stock in a timely manner.
- Distribute received goods to stock holding / people areas within the factory.
- Carry out planned inventory checks of both raw material and work in progress stocks.
- Ensure work in progress stock locations are organised, labelled and part locations are reflected on our MRP system EFACs
- Management of containers; plastic & metal
- Recycling empties back to central location and ensure return to supplier where required
- Disposing of any beyond economical repair container
- Manage coil stocks - update Efacs as required.
- Audit condition of stores racking as part of our Health & Safety monitoring and own any corrective & improvement activities
- Build relationships with our suppliers to improve communication.
- Own rear yard & ensure safe, organised, clean & tidy
- Own metal, pallet, and cardboard disposal through co-ordination with waste management company
- Monitor and order consumable stocks leading to owning vending m/c process when installed, through liaison with supplier & internal customers
- The safe operation of the fork lift truck.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
If there is anything else you would like to know, please contact Matt at Work Wales on 01792 477340 or