Chef de Rang
£20000 - £27000 per annum + Package
Chef de Rang
Work for one of Wales leading restaurants situated in beautiful Pembrokeshire. The restaurant has won numerous awards and accolades and boasts a stunning coastal location.
The business has a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
This position will suit an experienced Chef de Rang who is comfortable working in a multiple rosette or Michelin environment. You will work as part of the front of house team providing exceptional customer service and professionalism in your work. The position has a set 5 day working week offering a good work / life balance.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Sound experience at multiple rosette or Michelin environment
- Knowledge of wine, spirits and cocktails
- Be well organised with good attention to detail
- A genuine and sincere nature
- Smart presentation and a friendly yet professional personality
- A resilient nature and ability to work under pressure
- A strong team work ethic
The package is worth over £27000PA including a £20000PA base, share of Tronk, pension and other benefits. Ongoing paid training / courses are also on offer.
Position offers a good work / life balance whilst living in paradise.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.