£19000 - £20000 per annum + Top Benefits
This highly successful organisation provide products and services to a wide range of production manufacturing and engineering companies. They represent a number of global brands and boast a solid reputation. Currently in a major growth phase and are in need of an experienced CRM Coordinator.
You will be based in the marketing department and your duties are focussed on client retention. Responsibilities include:
- Monitor Dormant Customer Report
- Conduct checks on businesses using Risk Disk and Companies House
- Update company details
- Create and send tailored email to dormant customers
- Update progress on in house system - Salesforce
- Pass sales enquiries to Sales Department
- Monitor and manage marketing leads set for sales team
- Follow up outgoing sales quotes - providing feedback to sales team
- Monitor product delivery status - contacting customer and providing feedback
- Support direct marketing activities and campaigns
- Quick quote follow-ups by phone and email
- Customer satisfaction follow-up calls
- Work as part of wider marketing team to help promote new and existing products
- Previous experience with client retention
- Strong customer service skills
- Quickly and accurately review, update and input all customer information into our CRM systems
- Be able to identify business needs and cross/up sell other products or services that may be of interest
- Excellent communication skills i.e. telephone, e-mail
- Empathetic nature and professional telephone manner
- Team player, organised and efficient
The starting salary is aimed at £19000-£20000 but is negotiable for high end skills. The company also have excellent benefits including Private health care after 6 months, pension, bonus scheme after 2 years service.
The prospects for progression are excellent as the business is growing at a rapid rate of knots.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.