Setter / Operator / Maintenance
£28080 - £32760 per annum + Top benefits
Machine Setter / Operator / Maintenance
£28080 - £32760
A new permanent job for the new year!
Currently in a massive expansion phase, this high speed production plant have an opportunity for an experienced setter to join the team. The work culture is second to none offering a friendly work environment with excellent company benefits that reflect the companies caring and inclusive approach. The company is well established and proudly produce high quality products.
This position combines the setting, operation and basic maintenance of very technologically advanced equipment. Training will be provided on this latest, state of the art equipment and will include a week in Italy at the suppliers factory mid 2022. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operation of high speed processing & packing machinery
- Carry out appropriate machine settings for the given task
- Plan in advance the correct sequence of tasks to complete the assignment
- Monitor production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary
- Maintain inventory of completed products
- Maintaining a high level of quality assurance with completion of key process control documentation
- Identify need for and performs simple autonomous maintenance along with minor repairs
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Previous experience as a setter / operator
- Experience working with high speed machinery
- Background within a mechanical discipline desirable
- Working knowledge of safety protocols, IOSH
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skill set
- Good PC skills desirable
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high level of concentration
Offering an excellent progressive salary as well as a whole host of company benefits and perks. The company truly care about their staff and have an amazing friendly team culture, second to none. Opportunity for career advancement is very good and overseas training is on offer in the coming months for the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity not to missed, for more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.