£9.61 - £11.13 per hour
Work Wales are working with a well-established client in the Bridend area to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their vibrant team. The client is one of the leading manufacturers of food storage and packaging materials, and supply customers across the globe.
The role is very varied, key duties would include but not be limited to:
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Liaising with the transport team to arrange deliveries, as well as providing customers updates on delivery dates.
- Other duties including generating reports, Postal duties, arranging samples and other requirements as and when they arise
Suitable candidates must be:
- Dynamic, energetic, and self-driven.
- Experienced in administration and high-volume office work in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, SAGE
Other desireable skills/attributes:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others, having a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other current social media would be an advantage
- Marketing background/experience
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team in a demanding and work intensive environment.
- Must be confident, flexible, and willing to take on additional duties and learn new skills to meet changing demands of the company.
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Graduate level education is preferred and an advantage, as future career progression will be possible for successful individual.
This is a full-time role based on a 38-hour working week. Initially, this will start as a temporary position. However, for the right candidate this will be a permanent position, subject to a 6-month probationary period.
For further information or an informal chat, please contact Ryan on 01792 477340.