Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £18500 per annum
Global leader sportswear brand with opportunity to travel across continents!
Working hours Monday - Friday 08:30am - 04:30pm with an option for overtime when required/available
Do you have a strong background in customer service and want to work for a global leader within the world of sportswear? My client designs market leading products as well as sponsoring some of the world's best athletes! This truly is an amazing opportunity with the chance to travel across continents when attending events and competitions abroad.
The role of the customer service team is integral in providing my clients customers with speed and efficiency.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of incoming queries through email, telephone, or social media platforms
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers' accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/ customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
The ideal applicant will have the following experience, skills, and attributes
- Clear verbal and written communication
- GCSE in English required
- Problem analysis
- Conflict Resolution
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Excel understanding/ computer literate essential
- Driving licence is essential
A unique opportunity to join a truly global brand which offers a vibrant inclusive work environment. Interviews available ASAP, reach out to Work Wales today to discuss.