Pontardawe, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £9.34 per hour
Work Wales is currently working with a large local metal manufacturer to offer an exciting opportunity in their busy Warehouse.
Job Title - Warehouse Operative
Key roles will include, but are not limited to:
- Work as part of the Warehouse team as required with daily pick and packing arrangements for despatch of customer goods.
- Participate in monthly stock-takes and monitoring of all inventory and stock accuracy and stock turns.
- Coordinate all goods-in receipts and liaise with other departments to ensure supply activities are integrated with other parts of the business.
- Liaise with Logistics team to fulfil customer despatch and on time requirements from each business unit.
- Support 6S and housekeeping procedures so that all materials are stored in accordance with safety and hygiene standards.
- Assist in the organisation of weekly and daily groupage shipments.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards within office and warehouse environments.
- Ensure day to day work is completed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Counterbalance forklift truck experience essential.
- Experience working in a busy warehouse desirable.
For more information, please contact Matt on 01792 477340 or email .