Marketing Manager / Graduate
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Marketing Executive / Graduate
£20000 - £25000 Negotiable
Full or Part Time
This role is for a group consisting of businesses in the Plumbing and Electrical sectors as well as a separate retail Petstore. Currently going through a period of growth, a new permanent member of staff is now required to look after the Marketing function for the 3 concerns.
Initially your main task will be to lead the re-branding of a company merger and then to take responsibility for all marketing activities required by the businesses.
This could be a full time role for a graduate or part time for a more senior marketing professional.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for all marketing functions
- Branding / Re-branding
- Digital marketing, social media planning and management
- Creating content for adverts, website and social media outlets
- Handling press releases
- Management and creation of marketing tools, material, brochures etc
- Reporting on competitor marketing activity
- Organising promotional events and campaigns as required
- Creation and management of the companies strategic marketing plans
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- A relevant degree or extensive marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing
- Confident and creative
- Enthusiastic and full of fresh ideas
- Even if a recent graduate some relevant experience preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to take full responsibility for the marketing of a small group of companies. Offers a wide variety of duties across a few business sectors.
The company would like to pay between £20000-£25000PA so would suit a recent graduate full time or a highly experienced Marketer on a part time basis. Hours and salary are highly negotiable to suit the perfect applicant.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.