£27000 - £32000 per annum
£27,000 - £32,000 PA Salary plus profit share scheme annually and on site parking
Due to continued growth my client has an opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual to join their Bridgend team. My client's customer base includes the following sectors: industrial companies, electrical contractors and engineers, construction and many more. Previous experience in electrical wholesaling would be advantageous, but not required as a full training package will be given. Having the correct attitude, and the drive to succeed are essential.
You will be tasked with winning new business for the company. The role will involve a mixture of new business, warm leads, and face to face meetings.
Responsibilities for External Sales Representative
- Generating and building new business for the organisation
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments in the industry
- Responsible for closing deals and sales reporting
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums - this could include reaching out on social media, phoning, emailing, or meeting in person
- Developing leads and referrals
- Create personal marketing plan
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship
- keeping on top of administrative tasks - such as updating CRM (customer relationship management) systems
Previous experience in electrical wholesaling would be advantageous, but not required as a full training package will be given. The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Previous strong sales experience
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The company are offering a solid package consisting of a generous salary, profit share scheme, pension contribution, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and full training in a friendly collaborative team. On site parking available also.
Reach out today for a confidential discussion, interviews available ASAP