Up to £36000 per annum + Package plus many benefits
£38000 PA Package plus benefits
Work for one of Wales leading restaurants situated in Swansea. The restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA Rosettes and boasts a stunning coastal location.
The business has a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
This position would suit a dedicated, experienced Head Sommelier able to lead a team. You will work with world wines, spirits and cocktails and deliver exceptional customer service in this prestigious environment. The role has a fixed 5 day working week offering a good work / life balance.
The successful candidate will have:
- A clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Knowledge of world wine, spirits and cocktails
- Previous experience in a leading restaurant
- Be well organised with good attention to detail
- A genuine and sincere nature
- Smart presentation and a friendly yet professional personality
- A resilient nature and ability to work under pressure
- A strong team work ethic and natural leader
The package is excellent, consisting of a solid base, share of Tronc and pension. The benefits this company offer are outstanding and include, training and development planning, 25% discount within the group, discounted hotel rates for self and family, employee assistance programme and be part of the annual staff awards scheme.
Maybe the best benefit though is the friendly and fun environment in which you will work.
Plans are also under way to offer a 4 day week and profit share scheme which will commence in January 2022.
The time has never been better to make the move to this outstanding restaurant.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.