Hire Desk Advisor
£19700 - £20300 per annum
Hire Desk Controller
R19700-£20300 PA Plus Bonus
Work for a well established, award winning organisation in the Cardiff area. The company hire out machinery and tools used within the construction industry. They have a dynamic culture and believe in development of staff and offer internal progression opportunities.This company pride themselves on their customer service and seek a top Hire Desk Controller who shares their values.
Based on a busy hire desk your responsibilities will include taking bookings for construction equipment and tools as well as arranging the logistics for delivery and collection. Customer Service is always top priority as well as excellent product knowledge.
You will be the senior controller on the team.
Working hours Monday - Friday 7.00am - 4.30pm and every 2nd Saturday 8am-12pm
Duties will include:
- Processing of orders
- Co-ordinating of drivers
- Arranging delivery / pick-up or suitable collection / drop-off times
- Handling customer enquiries and providing product knowledge
- Assisting the team to prepare deliveries and collections
- Assisting with Loading and unloading of vehicles
- All paperwork / computer input relating to product hire
The successful applicant could either come from a hire background or from the construction industry i.e. Trade Counter, builders merchant or tooling experience. You will ideally be looking for a role that can offer long term career grow and progression.
The following skills, experience and qualities are required:
- Previous hire or construction related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical knowledge of construction equipment and tools a must
- A team player
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Able to lift reasonable weights for loading and unloading
- Good geographical knowledge of the Cardiff area
- Full UK drivers license
You will receive a very competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience plus a performance related bonus scheme. You will be part of a friendly dynamic team creating a positive working atmosphere.There is plenty of scope for future career development making this is an excellent opportunity to take out a responsible role.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.