Up to £10.76 per hour
Are you looking to work with an award-winning agency, who places their candidates at the forefront of everything they do?
Work Wales are currently working with a prestigious client in Pembrokeshire to recruit a Production Operative to work within the Manufacturing Operation, ensuring agreed levels of efficiency, quality and customer service are delivered
- Setting up and starting of specified production lines for all products
- Basic adjustments and fine-tuning of equipment to ensure smooth and efficient running of products.
- When necessary take on other roles i.e. Forklift and Warehouse duties.
- Ensure production targets & efficiencies are met and exceeded where possible, in line with the targets set by the company.
- Ensure quality standards are upheld and monitored throughout the operation.
- Ensure all work activities are performed in a safe manner.
- Ensure that all workstations are maintained at a high level of cleanliness and that you follow the personal hygiene rules.
- Product QC Checks:
- Self-motivated, consistently applies energy and enthusiasm to the job.
- Has skills and knowledge to identify root causes of problems and able to assist to help reduce or eliminate them.
- Sound judgement and able to make decisions.
- Is able to plan priorities.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a demanding production environment.
- Applies a "can do" attitude and challenges and supports the team to do the same.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all team members.
- Adopts a proactive and helpful approach to new starters, auditors, co-workers and Management.
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please contact Ryan on 01792 477340 for more information.