Sales Administrator / Customer Services
Up to £17374.5 per annum
Customer Service / Sales Administration
This International organisation, based in Swansea, are well established and provide quality products to the medical industry. Currently growing, they require the services of a customer focussed administrator to work in a full time permanent position.
This position is based within the Customer Service Department providing administrative support to the Sales Team. Hours are; Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm. You will be involved in supporting customers from a healthcare profession.
As a Sales Administrator, your key duties will include;
- Order processing and checking
- Quotation and sampling of products
- Dealing with customer queries
- Daily communication with Business Managers and Clinicians
- Maintaining Professionalism
- Filing and following procedures
- Collating a daily report and sales figures
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Some previous Customer Service experience
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy is essential
- Applicants must have own transport
- A quick and willing learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and reliable
You will work in a positive friendly environment and be part of a busy team. Although the role is starting at minimum wage there is opportunity to increase your salary as you grow and develop within the role.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.