£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Plus Bonus
£35000 - £40000PA Neg Plus Bonus
Home Instead is an award winning care provider who create tailor made care programmes for their clients enabling them to remain in their own home and improve their quality of life. Their ethos is simple - treat others as we would wish to be treated ourselves. Home Instead provide the highest quality care to their clients through superb CAREgivers who are supported by a locally based team of operational and administrative staff.
The company is a Swansea based franchise of a large Nationally represented organisation. The branch have won a variety of awards making them one of Wales top care providers and are well established having been in operation for over 12 years.
You will effectively coordinate all day to day operations by leading a team of key players to proactively manage the needs of the clients and CAREGivers and will report directly to the franchise owner.
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate a high performing team
- Providing feedback and guidance to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure equal opportunities, health and safety legislation and good practice
- Deliver the Owners strategy for the future growth of the business
- Actively support business growth
- Take full responsibility for the day to day operations
- Agree objectives and deliver on targets within agreed budgets
- Organise and co-ordinate operations in a way to ensure maximum productivity
- Gather, analyse and interpret key reports to ensure that business is achieving maximum productivity
- Monitor the measurement of the client and CAREGiver experience
- Ensure that the business has the adequate and suitable resources
- Ensure the team meet and exceed all Home Instead standards, regulations and legislation requirements
- Continually update job knowledge
Legal and Finance
- Ensure successful operation of all policies, processes, procedures, and systems and implement a culture of best practice
- Provide weekly/monthly activity reports for meetings with the director to provide comprehensive business updates
- Manage the process and contribute to the development of annual plans, reports, budgets and targets
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead's Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery
Previous experience in the Care Sector is not required, however a passion for this industry and the desire to provide a high quality service is essential. The following experience and attributes are required:
- Proven track record in the management of day-to-day operations within a fast moving, commercial business environment at a senior level
- Ability to develop and implement effective and efficient office systems
- Data analysis and report writing experience
- Solid staff management, motivating and mentoring ability
- Able to work well in a high pressure environment
- Strong commercial business awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy
- Ability to adapt to change
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Must have full driving license and means of transport
- A business qualification preferred but not essential
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful organisation and lead the team to future growth and achievements. Offering a good salary and performance related bonus as well as ongoing training.
Being part of a large franchise group, you will have access to a vast variety of tools and structures to assist you in your role. There is also excellent potential for the right applicant to grow and take on additional responsibilities. Full Job description available on request.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.