Pipe Fabricator Fitter
Up to £30622.8 per annum
Pipe Fabricator / Fitter
£30622.80 PA plus benefits
This well established organisation design and manufacture products for the Oil, Gas and Power industries and are currently looking to expand.
Based in Swansea they offer their employees excellent facilities and remuneration.
This is a permanent and full time position reporting to the workshop supervisor. You will be working with carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex stainless steel on a variety of pipe sizes and schedules completing TIG/MIG welding.
The hours are Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 and Friday 07:30 - 12:30.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Proven track record in the field of pipe fabrication/fitting
- Ability to work with carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex stainless steel
- Experienced in reading isometric drawings
- Ability to prepare holes for attachments and nozzles
- Ability to work to high tolerance quality specifications
- TIG/MIG welding experience
- Marking of pipe for drilling and attachments of branches etc
- Experience of using a Hancock gas cutter an advantage
A top salary is on offer for this position as well as excellent overtime rates. Finishing at lunch time on a Friday is also an excellent way to create a good work life balance. For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.