Up to £25000 per annum
Work Wales have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef to join the team at a beautiful, traditional country pub in Powys.
The pub has recently come under new management, and they are looking to establish the venue as a farm-to-fork restaurant, serving pub classics that use only locally sourced produce.
The successful candidate would be expected to:
- Run the kitchen during busy lunch/dinner services
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness & food hygiene
- Work closely with the management team to deliver the very best service levels
- Monitor stocks levels to ensure menu availability
The details for the role are as follows:
- 48-hour working week
- (Wed-Sat - Lunch & Dinner Service) (Sun - Lunch Service)
- Salary £25,000
- 17th May Start (or as soon as possible afterwards)
- Temporary in the first instance - Could become a permanent position for the right candidate.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Ryan on 01792 477340.