Up to £9.81 per hour
PRESS OPERATOR - FULL TIME -Forestfach area
A well established manufacturing company based in Swansea require a Press operator to start on an ongoing temporary to possible permanent contract..
The efficient operation of all power presses to manufacture quality products using the equipment provided in a safe manner to satisfy our customer's delivery schedules.
- Operate a Press setter
- Ensure the quality of all production.
- Adjusting machine settings to maintain process to specification
- Carry out Process monitoring checks using Statistical Process Control techniques
- Consistently satisfy and exceed production targets.
- Ensure the maintenance of all Health & Safety standards.
- Follow closely all the relevant Work Procedures.
- Ensure the safety and productivity of the workstation is maintained.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the company through continuous improvement.
- Analytical & diagnostic
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Able to work in teams
- Physically fit
- Numerate and able to write reports
- Good communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to work unsupervised
- Good mechanical and engineering knowledge
- Operated a Press machine previously
- Health and Safety issues and Codes of practice relevant to the industry
You will be working on a two shift pattern of Days and Evenings - Monday to Friday
Days - 6am - 2pm
Evenings - 2pm - 11pm (2 - 5:30 on Fridays)
The pay rate £8.92 plus a 10% shift allowance per hour.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV using the apply link on this page or email