£19000 - £21000 per annum
£19,000 - £21,000 - Plus monthly bonus
Leisure, Travel and Tourism
My client based in Swansea are a family run award winning tour operating business. Having grown steadily since 2001 they are now looking for sales executives to join their family orientated, supportive team. My client tailor makes holidays, providing personalised luxury to several locations.
This position is based within the sales department, you will support all aspects of the business, and develop and manage all sales leads allocated to you. The Sales Executive will support the sales manager and Directors in all initiatives and particularly those focused on driving sales revenues.
The expectation is that the Sales Executive will support the product and commercial aspects of the business to achieve individual sales targets on a monthly and annual basis. 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis between the hours of 8:30AM to 19:30PM Monday to Friday. 09:00AM - 17:00PM Saturday and 10:00AM - 16:30PM Sunday.
As a sales executive your key duties will be:
- Manage your daily workload and sales leads to ensure you achieve monthly targets
- Ensure that you are fully trained and competent in all business systems used and processes adopted on a day-to-day basis
- Support the overall sales strategy and ensure the tone and written communication are consistent with the sales strategy and brand guidelines across all channels
- Ensure that all quotes are accurate and completed on a timely basis and in line with our current sales policy
- Ensure you keep up to date with industry issues and travel regulations so that you can give relevant advice and guidance to all existing and potential customers
- Ensure that you keep on top of all advertised product and live deals at any point of time to ensure you can deal with any enquiries as they arise
- Ensure you add value to all customers at every point of contact
- Provide relevant and effective travel advice to the customer using your knowledge and experience
- The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and qualities:
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Strong sales experience (essential)
- Experience selling within the travel industry (desirable)
You will work in a positive friendly environment and be part of a busy team. Opportunity to earn bonuses on top of basic salary.
For more information contact Sarah Bastin at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.