Maintenance Technician in Swansea
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
- Type: Permanent
£30-35K plus benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a busy productive environment. This is a senior role in a manufacturing organisation with a heavy focus on mechanical preventative maintenance.
You will work a 2 shift system morning and afternoon shifts - Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Attending to plant and machinery breakdowns
- Minimising downtime
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Suggestions for continuous improvement
- Ensuring health and safety in the workplace
- Stand in for maintenance manager when required
The successful applicant will have the following skills, qualifications, experience and attributes:
- HNC in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing maintenance role
- Previous experience with hydraulic presses, facilities maintenance, riveting, robotic and manual welding and painting
- Some supervisory experience is preferred
- Previous planned preventative maintenance exposure
- Solid breakdown and troubleshooting skills
- Positive team player
An excellent salary is on offer, with shift allowance and a whole basket of benefits. This is a chance to join a growing organisation in a senior, responsible role. For more information contact Kim at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.