Industrial Electrician in Llanelli
- Sector: Trade and Services
- Location: Llanelli
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
$30000-£35000 PA neg on experience
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent position as an industrial Electrician for a dynamic organisation based in Llanelli.
You will be working both in the manufacturing environment as well as on site completing installation work. Therefore travel and outdoors work will form part of this position.
The role will involve installation, commission and preferably certify electrically driven equipment, cables and panels (both 3 phase and single phase) including DC Drives, pumps, motors, switches, sensor and flow control valves.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, qualifications and qualities:
- Extensive on site experience
- Industry recognised level 3 qualification e.g. level 3 diploma in electrotechnical service or Level 3 diploma in electrical installations if part of an apprenticeship (NVQ Based)
- 18th Edition Wiring regulations qualification (desirable)
- Qualification in periodic inspection and testing of electronic installations preferred
- Capable of carrying out problem solving techniques
- Experienced in installing and fault find control panels
- Familiar with 3 Phase and Single Phase electrical infrastructure
- Understanding of electrical and P&ID drawings
- Experience or understanding of PLCs, SCADA systems, motor control systems i.e. VSD units
- Ability to manage and implement electoral install projects
This is a varied and interesting role offering a solid salary negotiable on experience as well as the opportunity to join a busy growing organisation.
For more information contact Kim at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.