HR Advisor in Llanelli
- Sector: Human Resources and Personnel
- Location: Llanelli
- Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
- Type: Contract
Are you looking to work with an award-winning, local recruitment agency?
Work Wales is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a prestigious client as a HR Advisor in Llanelli.
This is a temporary position that is likely to last for approximately 6 months.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Remain aware of and advise others on HR policies and procedures, legislative changes, additions/amendments to employment rights/regulations and best practice to facilitate professional supervision of employees
- Organising and supporting grievance hearings, investigating and advising on outcomes.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly absence reports to analyse and monitor results.
- Identify, facilitate solutions and provide guidance to those dealing with employment matters, ensuring detailed note trails in case of legal action
- Organising and supporting in disciplinary hearings, ensuring fairness, consistency and adherence to policy. Advising managers on appropriate outcomes up to and including dismissal.
- Maintain and use HR systems such as SAP and Crown to produce accurate reports and conduct further analysis / OSP development in order to tailor strategies around current KPI status.
- Monthly completion of divisional reporting including the NED Report and Zexu.
- Ensuring all record keeping is compliant with legislation and accessible for future use.
- Ensure that new starters and leavers are processed correctly upon commencement and departure in SAP HR, Crown.
- Support and provide coaching to the managers, supervisors and team leaders in HR related matters as they arise to resolve issues fairly, consistently and within company policies
- Undertake exit interviews and develop meaningful labour turnover analysis
- Identify and carry out absence management activities to meet company target for absence rates.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly overtime reports for analysis across various functions.
- Assist and oversee full recruitment process. Working with relevant Manager to design EJD and vacancy advertisement, supporting and conducting interviews and making offers of employment. Ensure all employee communications are displayed on the notice boards by completing weekly audits.
- Organise and assist in the response to flexible working requests and other leave requests which arise
- Supporting the organisation of bi annual business updates to the workforce
- Issue 3 month and 6 month probation's, track and monitor completion and advise on actions as required.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested that underpin the Company's vision and values whilst considering the credibility and reputation of the HR department
- Advising both employees and managers on statuary leave entitlements such as maternity and paternity leave.
- Strong HR Advisor experience in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment.
- Adherence and promotion of best practice application to the business requirements.
- Ability to train others in HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead and guide managers and supervisors and make local decisions to progress issues.
- Able to build relationships and influence at all levels whilst displaying trust, integrity, sensitivity, confidentiality, professionalism, diversity awareness and good networking skills
- Ensure fairness, consistency, accuracy and best practice in the application of all HR policies.
For more information on this role, please contact Ryan Jones on 01792 477340.