Paralegal - Matramonial Law in Swansea
- Sector: Legal
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Paralegal - Matrimonial Law
Salary Highly Negotiable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a legal practice and work for a partner specialising in Matrimonial family law.
- Assisting the partner with all legal casework as required
- Dealing with correspondence
- Working with the clients
- Taking instructions and preparing cases
- Recording accurate time costing procedures
- Working in the team to ensure all information is up to date and correct
- Ensuring compliance with file management
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience and attributes.
- Highly experienced in Matrimonial Family Law
- Previous experience of Divorce and Financial Settlement cases is essential
- Legal experience as a Family Paralegal
- Clear understanding and proven ability to apply Family Law
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- A strong academic background
- A team player with excellent attention to detail
The salary on this position is totally negotiable based on your current skills and experience. Immediate start is available but willing to wait for notice period to be completed for the right person.
Great opportunity to join a busy progressive business.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion