Progression Press Setter in Swansea
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £23000.00 - £23500.00 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Our client are the only UK based original designed and manufacturer of action seating mechanisms, leading the market in bespoke life and recline seating mechanisms with a range of over forty models and in excess of 150 variations.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a reliable Progression Press Setter / Operator to efficiently set and operator press (including progression tooling) in 'C' and 'H' frame mechanical presses, hydraulic and CNC presses with up to 400 Tonne capacity.
This role will also involve acting as Relief Team Leader undertaking all the roles and responsibilities of the Team Leader in their absence including but not limited to the organisation of the team, assisting in production planning to best satisfy customer requirements, adherence to Health and safety, adhering to and enforcing Company policies and procedures.
The successful candidate would will have worked within a similar environment and will have experience in setting progression presses, loading and unloading the materials, changing tooling when required, checking parts for quality and reading engineering diagrams.
- Must have a Powder Press Regulation Certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience setting presses and progression presses
- Ability to change tooling when required
- Must have a Fork Lift Licence
- Good attention to detail in checking parts for quality
- Excellent Communication Skills and the ability to communicate at all levels