Accounts / Estates Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: Accountancy
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Pro Rata
- Type: Permanent
Accounts / Estates Administrator
Part time role
$22000 - £24000 PA (pro-rata)
A well-established commercial property management company based in Swansea is currently looking for a part time Accounts / Estates Administrator to join their busy office. They manage a portfolio of commercial properties throughout the UK and are highly regarded in their field. The office is always busy and productive.
The staff work well together as a professional team, solving problems and assisting others in a meaningful and fulfilling manner.
This position is a job share arrangement which will require you to work 50% of the company's standard 37.5 hour week. You will work Thursday and Friday as well as every second Wednesday.
Office hours are 8:30am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Duties are very varied and offer opportunities to further develop industry specific skills and knowledge.
- General estate management functions dealing directly with tenants, suppliers, and contractors
- General accounting functions using Sageline 50
- Interaction with Company Directors
- Credit Control
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Oversee maintenance contracts are carried out when due
- Maintain accurate records with physical and digital filing systems
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, experience and qualities:
- Professional manner with good people skills
- Experience in a role combining accounts, administration and customer service is desirable - a good "all-rounder"
- Accounting software experience essential, Sage preferred (training available)
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Attention to detail with above average data and record keeping skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A confident communicator with a solid customer service ethic
- Flexible and willing to help out when and where required
Opportunities like this are few and far between. This is a part time role offering responsibility and interesting duties without the time constraints of a full time role.
An excellent salary is on offer as well as on-site parking, pension and 20 days leave (pro-rata).
For more information, contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.