Quality Assurance Assistant in Llandovery
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Llandovery
- Salary: £8.72 - £9.30 per hour
- Type: Temporary
My client based in rural Carmarthenshire are looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant to join their growing team to start as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the products produced adhere to the company quality standard and any other legal requirements placed upon the factory in order to produce safe and legal food products.
Specific duties include overseeing the entire production process, looking out for specific problems, assisting in implementation of quality control programs.
As part of the day to day duties of this role you will:
- Continually improve standards, monitor hygiene, quality and food safety issues on a daily basis.
- Record and manage daily incidents and strive to minimise reoccurrence
- Carry out hygiene audits as necessary.
- Making sure the Traceability is maintained throughout the business.
- Assist with customer visits and third-party audits.
This role is an on-going temporary position which may become a permanent position for the right candidate.
The role is Monday - Friday with a degree of flexibility around shift times.
Rate of pay is between £8.72p - £9.30p per hour, dependant on experience.
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in the role then please APPLY NOW.