ERP Applicatin Support Analyst in Swansea
- Sector: IT
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, Life Insurance 25 days leave
- Type: Permanent
ERP Application Support Analyst
£23000 - £25000PA
A well established International organisation who provide bespoke software systems and consulting services. The company has 28 branches throughout Europe and 3 within the United Kingdom who support a large client base exceeding 130 customers. With 120 staff based in the UK, the team are dynamic and progressive in their approach to providing IT knowledge, support and outstanding customer service.
Based at the Swansea branch the successful applicant will be part of the support team providing 1st line analytical and dedicated support on a bespoke software application to the UK client base.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 08:30AM - 05:30PM
Your duties will include:
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving faults
- Escalation of faults and liaison with 2nd line support and management as necessary
- Call queue management
- Documentation of all cases raised
- Ensuring fault resolution within parameters of the customer service level agreements
- Providing the development department with concise and relevant fault information
- Maintaining company values for each case raised and customer interaction
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Providing product and process improvement ideas to management
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, skills, experience and attributes:
- Recognised IT qualification
- Understanding and experience of SQL and Service Desk Management Software
- 1st/2nd line application support experience
- Proven IT analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate problems and updates into a structured written format
- Above average customer service skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise
- A positive, energetic, friendly attitude
- A team player
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Would suit an ambitious career minded person focussed on personal development
This is an excellent opportunity to join an truly dynamic and progressive organisation who value their staff, the team and their customers. On offer is an excellent package including £23-£25k PA salary, Pension, Life Insurance, Health schemes, 25 days Holiday and more...
As well as being part of a friendly team, personal development and long term career prospects are on offer for the successful applicant.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.