Chef de Partie / Senior Chef de Partie in Pembrokeshire
- Sector: Hospitality and Catering
- Location: Pembrokeshire
- Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Senior Chef de Partie
South West Wales
£32000.00 PA plus benefits
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one of our most prestigious clients. Our client is a well established highly regarded restaurant in South West Wales set in a prime Pembrokeshire coastal location.
This restaurant has held 2AA Rosettes since opening and has also won the AA Restaurant of the year for it's region as well as numerous awards over the years.
This multi award winning venue has an outstanding opportunity for a Chef de Partie / Senior Chef de Partie .
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Sound Chef de Partie experience at AA Rosette level
- NVQ 2 and CIEH Level 2 Food Hygiene qualifications
- Clear passion for the industry and food
- Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail
- Able to calmly handle pressure in a busy kitchen
- Real ambition to succeed at the highest level
- Dedicated and excellent team player
Our client offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the UK right on the world-famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park.
The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
The package of up to 32k for the perfect candidate includes a pension scheme, generous staff discounts at the establishment and its sister businesses, a staff rewards scheme and a share of non-contractual Tronc.
Applications from Chef's wanting to relocate to this beautiful area are very welcome, assistance in finding suitable accommodation would be on offer in this instance.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.