Vehical Technician / MOT Tester in Ammanford
- Sector: Automotive
- Location: Ammanford
- Salary: £21500 - £26000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Vehicle Tehnician / MOT Tester
£21500 - £26000
Opportunity to join a busy and reputable independent workshop. This successful family run business provide maintenance and repair services as well as in house MOT tests.
You will be based in a well appointed workshop whose working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30AM - 05:00PM with only occasional Saturday work when required.
This is a full time role, however should the most suitable applicant require part time work this would also be considered. The workshop service and repair a wide range of light automotive vehicles as well as bikes, vans and motor homes. Duties will include:
- Servicing of a wide variety of vehicles
- Warranty work
- Diagnostics using Snap-on and Autel diagnostic equipment
- Minor and major repairs
- Pre MOT inspections and MOT repairs
- Completing MOT tests (1-2 per day on average)
- General vehicle maintenance
The successful applicant should have the following experience, qualifications and attributes:
- Fully qualified NVQ Level 3, CIty and Guilds vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Experienced in working on a wide variety of light automotive vehicles
- Full UK drivers license
- MOT license
- Diagnostic skills / fault finding using scan tools
- Minor repair skills essential
- Major repair skills an advantage
- Good attention to detail
- Able to produce quality work
- Good team player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy productive workshop with a solid reputation. A good salary is on offer as well as flexibility on hours worked.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.