Senior Commercial Manager in Llanelli
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Llanelli
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Senior Commercial Manager
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding company in the water industry. With local and overseas projects in progress there could not be a better time to join this ambitious and driven team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the commercial management of projects both local and overseas. Duties will include:
- Preparation of business cases for potential and new contracts
- Reporting and advising on project feasibility to the management team
- Assist in the development of accurate and consistent bids
- Line management of the solutions team
- Drive improvement and growth through sales analysis, marketing and finance reports etc.
- Identify business growth opportunities
- Working with the project management team to manage daily operations, training and development, contract negotiation and production planning
- Risk assessment of new projects
- Ensuring deadlines are met and troubleshooting when required
The successful applicant will have the following experience, skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Solid commercial management experience and proven track record in a project environment
- Previous water or oil & gas experience preferred but not essential
- MBA preferred but not essential
- Experience in putting together bids for new projects, negotiating and agreeing to contracts
- Fast and accurate worker able to meet deadlines
- A track record of success in overseeing projects from inception to completion
- Experience in developing and managing a cross-functional team
- A team player who can demonstrate solid communication skills, leadership and analytical ability
- Familiar with the production of financial models/business cases and business plans
The successful applicant will be joining this dynamic company at a time of growth in the international market. The package on offer is excellent as well as the long term potential.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.