Customer Services Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: Call Centre and Customer Service
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £11934 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Customer Service Administrator
Part Time - 25 hours per week
Excellent opportunity to secure a part time Customer Services Role in this 'not for profit' organisation. A rapidly growing business who pride themselves on providing customers with first class service.
This is a part time role working from 09:00AM to 02:00PM Monday to Friday making a total of 25 hours per week. You will be part of the 9 strong Commercial Team providing products to local industry within their sector. The role is office based in Swansea.
Duties and responsibilities for the successful applicant will include:
- Handling both incoming and outgoing calls efficiently
- Up-selling of products
- Sales order processing
- Dealing with product/service complaints and product queries
- Distributing and monitoring potential new customer leads
- Dealing with customer requests (i.e. product specifications, point of sale material, sample requests etc.)
- Sales promotional activities
- Working closely with the sales team
- Customer sales analysis
- Covering holiday and absence periods with applicable hours to suit the business needs.
- Customer visits accompanied by Rep / Sales Manager / General Manager if required
- General office and administration duties
- Assisting others in the organisation when required
The successful applicant should have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous customer service experience in an inward / outward call centre environment
- Excellent customer service skills and standards
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Proven up-selling skills
- A team player
- Previous sales order processing experience
- Computer literacy with accurate data capturing skills
- Excellent English verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- A diligent worker able to handle complaints efficiently
- A flexible person wIlling to help out in other departments when required
This is a rare opportunity to secure a permanent role offering part time hours. Work in a professional environment and earn an excellent salary.
For further information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.