Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: Recruitment Consultancy
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £8.72 per hour
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales are now in our 13th year specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment in a wide range of industries. Due to increased growth and exciting up and coming projects we are looking for a Trainee Consultant/Recruitment Administrator to join our team.
What our employees love about our company is that we offer a good training program, a buzzing sales floor and our management team whether it's the Managing Directors, Business Manager or Senior Consultants are always on hand to offer help and advice.
We pride ourselves for having an open and honest culture where employees feel valued and play an integral part of the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is motivated and confident.
As this role is supported by Jobs Growth Wales all applicants must fall into a certain criteria to ensure that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position, so please only apply if you fit the below criteria:
·I am aged 16 - 24 years old
·I am ordinarily a resident in Wales
·I have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
·I am registered as unemployed and can provide appropriate supporting evidence
·I am not a full-time student at school or college
·I am not a full-time student in higher education e.g. University
·I have not completed a previous Jobs Growth Wales job opportunity
·I am not an owner/director of this company or been previously employed by the company
·I am not taking part in any other work-based learning programme funded by the Welsh Government e.g. Apprenticeship
·I am not in receipt of an Assembly Learning Grant or Education Maintenance Allowance
·I have not been referred to/participating in the Department for Work & Pensions Work Programme/Work Choice Programme
As part of this exciting role you will be responsible for:
* Data Inputting - entering worker applications
* Registering new workers - taking the correct ID and talking them through application form.
* Recruiting workers for any new job orders that come in - some customers want workers within one hour so must be able to prioritise work loads.
* Payroll administration
* Being creative when it comes to marketing and attracting candidates
* Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload for our clients
* Organising inductions for new temp starters if required
- Generating sales leads and following them up
- Business Development over the phone and facec to face
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a good understanding of Microsoft Office
* Can be flexible and be able to prioritise workloads
* Is a Team Player with excellent communication skills
* Possesses good grammar and written communication skills
* Is personable and have a good telephone manner
* Is very organised, thorough and punctual
* Can be persuasive, is persistent and patient
* Is able to cope with pressure
* Is flexible and adaptable
In return you will receive great training, the opportunity to become a vital team member within a thriving business and of course be part of a company that rewards staff with various incentives.
This role is Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please do get in touch.