Software Engineer in Swansea
- Sector: IT
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Within this role you'll be responsible for assisting in utilising and developing their own Group software.
Whilst this role is technical and a back office development role, it is also a customer facing role and will involve working closely with colleagues in Germany and France aswell as supporting the UK team with a calm, knowledgeable can-do proactive attitude.
Your role with be to interpret and create the best solution for a variety of customers needs in varying sectors within the company's software platform.
You will need knowledge of and skills within:
- Visual Basics NET
- Secure handling of MS Visual Studio and TFS
- Experience with modern components ( WLAN, LTE modules etc)
- Experience in dealing with Microsoft SCCM and linux (RHEL)
- Assisting with technical support to customers in the UK and overseas
- Troubleshooting and training
If you are a clear communicator, positive team player and logical thinker then we would love to hear from you!