Sales Consultant in Swansea
- Sector: Sales
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Part time - flexible hours
Salary up to £25,000 (Pro-rata)
Based in Swansea this rapidly growing company, is seeking a sales person to join their dynamic team. The business is family run/ owner managed and has recently taken the market by storm.
They are seeking a Sales Manager to join their small but growing team. You will be working remotely so you need to be a self starter and highly motivated person.
The ideal applicant will be looking for a part time role that offers flexibility in working hours. However if you are the perfect applicant and wish to work full time, this is also a possibility.
The main responsibilities in this role will be:
- selling boiler service plans to domestic clients and corporate maintenance providers
- working with a large customer database
- cold calling to grow the data base
- building relationships and rapport
- managing the CRM in accordance with data protection laws
To be successful in this role will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experienced sales person with a proven track record
- Previous work from home experience is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in a plumbing or maintenance environment would be an added advantage
- Target driven
- Effective time management skills
- Happy to work from home
- Ability to grow the business and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- IT literate with all Microsoft packages and outlook.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to work reduced and flexible working hours from their own home. You will be able to pick and choose the hours that work best around you to ensure a perfect work life balance.
A competitive basic salary of up to £25k (pro rata) as well as a desirable commission structure is on offer.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please apply now or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01792 477340.