Electrician in Llanelli
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Llanelli
- Salary: £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Established in 2011, our client has built an enviable reputation within their industry.
They are now looking to recruit ambitious Electrician to join a highly driven team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrician to join at the very start of a global expansion so please be aware that there will be a lot of travel necessary for this role. This role would suit someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and looking for an opportunity where they can make a difference and be a real contributor to a dynamic growing company.
Our client is a high-tech company specialising in the design, manufacture and operation of electro-based water-treatment products.
As an industrial electrician working with in the water treatment industry, you will be assisting installing and pulling cables, trunking, SWA glanding and cabinet builds.
You will preferably have experience of water treatment / industrial work.
Skills for an industrial electrician working with in the water treatment industry:
- Swa Glanding, Traywork, trunking, cabinet build
- Water treatment experience desirable but not essential
- Maintain, repair and install mechanical, electrical and instrumentation.
- Fault-find; rectify problems with electrical systems and all ancillary equipment.
- Work as part of a team and the ability to work on your own
- Install, maintain and repair electrical systems
- Inspection and testing
- Demonstrate an ability to read, understand and work from electrical drawings.
- Risk Assessment, COSHH assessment and all related H&S issues
- Provide knowledge and onsite support for all management teams.
- Allow monitoring of workload by completing job cards and timesheets
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- 18th Edition Qualified Electrician
- Full, UK Driving Licence
- Please note this position will entail large degree of overseas travel so you must be flexible to stay away from home for periods of time and must be in possession of a passport.