Lecturer/Senior Academic in Swansea
- Sector: Education and Training
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Are you looking for an exciting role that will allow you to work remotely from home?
Do you want to be part of an organisation who delivers high quality online Undergraduate and Masters programs?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lecturer/Senior Academic to join my client on a permanent basis.
This role is a remote working role whereby you would be teaching, delivering and moderating online undergraduate units, supporting students across the world in a range of business programs specialising in Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing content
- Circulating current, value-add materials to students
- Recording webinars
- Hosting live Q&A sessions
- Hosting student podcasts
- Contacting 'at risk' students who may need additional support
- Marking and Assessments
- General administration and other term-time activities
In order to be successful within this role you will need:
* Demonstrable expertise in nominated field of study and clear ability to impart knowledge to others
* Outstanding communication skills including the ability to engage, motivate and support diverse students and build strong relationships
* Experience delivering online content and using online software to engage with students (including LMS, video conferencing software, etc)
* Proactive and autonomous, capable of high-output remote work
* Strong time and priority management
This is a permanent full-time role (40 hours per week) and is paying in the region of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate must have:
Doctorate Degree or Postgraduate Degree or Undergraduate Degree in a relevant field ideally within Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing or Management.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please do get in touch as soon as possible